Triathlon club Podgorica and Triathlon Union of Montenegro
Skadar lake, Plavnica, Podgorica, Montenegro
* Date of the event
Saturday, 11th Jun 2016.
Olympic Triathlon: 1500 m Swim, 40 km Bike, 10km Run
Sprint Triathlo: 750m Swim, 20 km Bike, 5km Run
SPRINT TRIATHLON – 25,00 eur
SPRINT TRIATHLON RELAY – 50,00 eur
OLYMPIC TRIATHLON – 35,00 eur
*Note: This entry fee is applicable until the 1st of June, since then is increased for 5 eur. Registration deadline is 9th of May, 23:59h (GTM+1)
Athletes from abroad can bring the entry fee on race day, and the price depends on the date of application.
The registration fee for the race involves a package consisting of:
– Pool pasta party Friday June 10 from 20h – Hotel Aria
– The official race T-shirt
– Swimming cap, required to participate
– Refreshment at the beginning, during and after the race
– Massage after the race
– Lunch after the race
– Medal for the completion of the race
– Participant insurance
– Measuring time with chip
For all payments until the 1st of June there is the possibility to print the custom name on the race number!
* Race timetable
07:00 do 08:00h – Race number pick up
08:00h – Opening transition area for athletes
08:59h – Closing transition area for athletes
09:00h – Greetings from Organizing Commmittee
09:10h – Introduction to the basic rules
09:30h – Start sprint triathlon
11:00h – Start olympic triathlon
14:00h – Winner announcement
14:30h – Lunch for athletes and organizers
* Prize Money 2100 EUR
1st place – 500 eur
2nd place – 250 eur
3rd place – 150 eur
4th place – 100 eur
5th place – 50 eur
*Note: Prize money refers only to olympic distance, male and female category. For rewarded in olympic triathlon trohpeys and medals are provided.
For rewarded in sprint triathlon tropheys and medals are provided.
For sprint triathlon relay there will be no rewards.
Highlighted rules (detailed rules on http://triatlon.me/o-triatlonu/pravila-trke)
– Every athlete must have clearly visible official race number during whole race;
– If official race number isn’t clearly visible to Technical Officials during cycling and running, athlete can be stopped until the requirement is not fulfilled;
– During the race every athlete must be dressed (triathlon suit, shorts and shirt, etc.). If on exit from transition area, this requirement isn’t fulfilled and command of Technical Official for using adequate equipment isn’t obeyed, athelete will be immediately disqualified from race;
– Cycling in transion area is not allowed;
– Athletes must get on/off bike in space/line exactly marked for that;
– The helmet must be securely fastened at all the times when the athlete is in possession of the bike, which means from the time they remove their bike from the rack at the start of the bike leg, until after they have placed their bike on the rack at the finish of the bike leg;
– Drafting is allowed. Opposite gender drafting is not allowed, and it will be punished by Technical Officials;
– Usage of TT bikes and handlebars longer than precised by ITU standards is prohibited, and if handlebars are corresponding size, they must be connected at the top;
– All athletes who get a penalty, will serve it in ”Stop and Go” section provided for penalties.
*Official registration from 4th of May 2016.
*More details http://triatlon.me/2015-04-09-09-28-56/plavnica-pg